Besan, commonly known as gram flour, has long been utilised for its skin and hair advantages in India. Indeed, besan is used as an up tan or epilation recipe for baby hair, and later on, in life, a variety of packs and washes containing besan are used to cure acne, tan skin, wash away dead skin cells, and exfoliate the skin.
Not unexpectedly, the world is now waking up to the importance of gram flour for beauty. We'll go through the different ways for preparing besan face packs and give recipes for packs and treatments that you can create and use at home.
Let's go through some of the most popular besan face packs that you may make at home.
Besan Face Pack for glowing Skin
As a natural exfoliator, gram flour eliminates dead skin cells, resulting in a more even skin tone. Besan face packs can thoroughly cleanse the skin while also balancing sebum production.
- Combine two teaspoons of besan, a few drops of lemon juice, and one spoonful of milk cream to restore the shine of your skin.
- The mixture should be smooth in texture.
- After cleaning and drying your skin with a cleanser or rose water, apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck. Don't overlook your earlobes.
- Allow 15-30 minutes for it to dry before rinsing it off with cold or lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry and revel in the radiance!
Besan Face Pack for Pimples and Marks
Zinc, present in gram flour, may aid in the reduction of pimple-causing infections. Because of its exfoliating and alkaline characteristics, it cleanses impurities and prevents breakouts or pimples by cleaning the pores.
- In a mixing dish, combine 1 tablespoon besan, 14 tablespoon turmeric, and 1 and 12 tablespoons fresh yoghurt.
- By mixing all of the components, make a fine paste.
- Apply this to any pimples, spots, or acne scars on your face.
- Allow it to thoroughly dry before washing it in cold water.
- You will notice a noticeable difference in your scars after numerous applications of this face pack.
Besan Face Pack for Oily Skin
Multani mitti, commonly known as cosmetic clay, is good for absorbing excess oils and removing any hazardous pollutants from the skin. The skin is calmed and soothed as a result. Besan and Multani mitti face packs enhance blood circulation even more.
- Mix two teaspoons of Multani mitti, one teaspoon besan, and one teaspoon rosewater.
- To make a paste, combine all the ingredients. Apply and let on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and moisturise your skin.
- Use it twice a week for optimal results.
Besan faces pack for daily use
Aloe Vera And Besan Face Pack
Aloe vera moisturises and calms the skin. Both aloe vera and besan have a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, and anti-oxidants. Polyphenols, which are helpful antioxidants, are found in chickpeas. You can simply get healthy, nourished, and supple skin by including aloe vera in your skincare regimen. This face pack effectively removes suntan, treats sunburn, and reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- 1 tsp g flour (besan)
- 1 tsp aloe vera Method
- Combine the two ingredients to produce a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your face and let it on for 10 minutes.
- Clean it under running tap water.
How to make a besan face pack?
Besan packs are mixed with a variety of different natural substances to produce potions that target particular skin difficulties such as oily skin, pimples, and other similar issues. No one formula can solve all of our problems. You are free to choose the one that works best with your complexion. Having said that, a word of caution. If you have sensitive skin, you should do a patch test before using the aforementioned pack to see whether or not it will work for you.
How does the besan pack impact your skin?
After using the besan face pack consistently, you will notice that your skin is brighter, softer, cleaner, and supple and that your pimple marks are fading off. You will also notice a reduction in pigmentation, the disappearance of oil heads and blackheads, and your skin becoming more even-toned, nourished, smooth, glowing, and healthy.
In general, besan is safe to use and has few to no negative effects. Before using these packs or besan, see a skin professional if you have any allergies. Additionally, a patch test should be performed to rule out any allergic responses. So, if you haven't already found the advantages of gram flour, now is the time!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I use the besan face pack daily?
No, you should not use besan face packs regularly since they might promote skin dryness. If you have dry skin, use it 2-3 times per week; if you have oily skin, use it 3-4 times per week.
2. Is besan good for skin whitening?
Yes, Besan is effective for skin whitening. It is a natural exfoliator that removes dead skin. It exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells, exposing the healthier layer of skin underneath. As a result, your skin will be lighter.
3. What can be mixed with besan for a face pack?
Besan packs are combined with a range of natural ingredients to create potions that target specific skin problems such as oily skin, acne, and other related disorders. Besan may be combined with lemon juice, turmeric, yoghurt, aloe vera, rose water, and other ingredients.
- Babak Ghiassi Tarzi, Maryam Gharachorloo, Marzieh Baharinia, Seyed Alireza Mortazavi, The effect of germination on phenolic content and antioxidant activity of chickpea