Spotless Skin Kit (Foaming Face Wash, Face Toner for Oily Skin & Vitamin C Serum)
Saturn by GHC skin combo has face wash, 3% niacinamide face toner and glow skin serum. The foaming face wash contains ingredients like aloe vera extract, tea tree oil, orange peel extract, lemon extract and rose oil. Face toner contains ingredients like PHA, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid & amino acids. Glow skin serum is fortified with highly potent ingredients like niacinamide, vitamin c, orange peel extract, cocoa butter and turmeric extract.
- Foaming face wash washes away sebum and dirt, it enables you to use more effective skincare products. It helps remove oil, impurities, and makeup without stripping the skin. It is a soap-free formula that leaves your skin feeling clean and ultra-fresh.
- Face toner contains ingredients like PHA, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid & amino acids. All these ingredients work together to make your skin look radiant & fresh. PHA removes dead cells from the outer layers of the skin and helps in preventing its re-formation, while niacinamide helps in reducing redness, irritation & inflammation of the skin. Hyaluronic acid helps in retaining water & keeping your skin hydrated. Amino acids improve the texture of the skin by reducing the appearance of acne marks & scars.
- Glow skin serum is intensely hydrating, has a mattifying effect, a slight tingling sensation and is capable of smoothening the appearance of fine lines. The serum is perfect for mixing with your moisturizer to prevent oil breakthroughs for oily skin types.
How to Use:
- Clean your face using foaming face wash & pat dry.
- Spray a cotton pad with saturn face toner & apply it all over your face.
- Apply 2-3 drops of saturn glow skin serum.
- Massage gently till the serum is absorbed into your skin completely.
Saturn by GHC products are dermatologically tested and are safe for all skin types, therefore it shouldn't lead to any side effects.
However, if you suffer from any skin condition or if you’re allergic to the ingredients used in the product, refrain from using it, and consult with a doctor before applying.
In the unlikely event, it comes in contact with the eyes wash it immediately with cold water.