Pimples are not only uncomfortable, but they also leave marks and blemishes on the skin. Understandably, these obstinate pimple markings may be demoralizing. While these are some pimple-clearing treatments, we also encourage a healthy diet, regular skincare, and lots of water to prevent breakouts in the first place.
So, let's have a look at some home remedies for pimples that can help you say goodbye to your skin issues.
8 Natural Ways to Avoid Pimples:
Let's have a look at some natural remedies for facial acne:
1. Aloe Vera and garlic
Aloe vera moisturizes the skin and contains anti-oxidants. Allicin, an active component of garlic, is antimicrobial. Therefore, garlic has disinfectant and purifying properties. Both may be used to form a potent detox mask for blemish control.
As a result of the high levels of potassium, vitamins, and minerals found in banana peels, acne is less likely to occur and cause damage to the skin.
3. Honey and cinnamon
Honey has antimicrobial effects, while cinnamon has anti-inflammatory benefits. If they work together, they can get rid of acne.
Ice is excellent for wound healing. The cold constricts blood vessels under the skin's surface, reducing the size of the pimple.
5. Baking soda
Baking soda may be used as a scrub to remove dead skin and restore the skin's natural pH balance. Furthermore, it alleviates skin inflammation.
Citric, acetic, lactic, and succinic acids are all present in apple cider vinegar. Acne-inducing germs may be eliminated with the use of these methods.
7. Tea Tree Oil
Acne lesions may be reduced in size thanks to the anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of tea tree oil. It is recommended to do a skin test before using tea tree oil on the face. This approach to clearing up acne is mild.
8. Green Tea
Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol anti-oxidant found in green tea that may control sebum production. Further, it decreases swelling and stops the spread of acne-causing germs.
6 Food habits to avoid to prevent acne breakouts
Following are the foods habits to avoid to get rid of pimples breakout naturally:
Sugars, which we eat in our homes as refined white sugar and in other forms such as sodas, tetra pack juices, honey, and so on, are high in refined carbohydrates. These are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, boosting blood sugar levels. Acne is caused by an influx of sugar into your cells, which is facilitated by a spike in insulin levels.
2. Dairy Products
Research on teens found that drinking low-fat and skimmed milk caused an increase in acne. The correlation between milk and acne, however, remains uncertain. It is advised to avoid dairy if you get acne after drinking milk.
3. Fast Food
Teenagers who regularly consume fatty and fried foods, including burgers and fries, are more likely to suffer from acne. However, the connection between fast food and which component causes acne is uncertain.
4. Dietary Sources of Omega-6 Fats
Because they include inflammatory Omega-6 fats a western-style diet that includes foods like cornflakes, soybean oil, etc. increases the likelihood of getting acne.
5. Oily Food
Fried foods and fatty foods, such as bacon and hamburgers, have more fat in the flesh. The increased oil and fat content might lead to acne.
6. Refined Grains
White flour or refined grains are common ingredients in common foods including bread, pasta, cereal, and rice noodles. Blood sugar levels will increase due to their high glycemic index of them. Acne is triggered by an increase in sebum production and cell division due to insulin's stimulation of androgen hormones.
Is it good to use face wash for pimples?
A face wash is essential for acne treatment since it removes the oil, grime, makeup, and perspiration that trigger breakouts from the skin.
The pH level of your skin care products may also harm your skin, so seek products that help you regulate the pH of your skin.
Because no two skin types are the same, it's important to choose a face cleanser with your specific skin type in mind. If you're not sure what your skin type is or what your skin's pH level is, a dermatologist consultation may be beneficial.
As important as a face wash is to any skin care programme, it goes without saying that there are several acne faces washes available for purchase.
Foaming Face wash vs Face Gel
Best pimple care products to use
Saturn’s picks for the best acne treatments, according to dermatologists:
- You can assist your skin fight acne flare-ups and look beautiful by using this Anti Acne Gel.
- This extremely active, pure acne treatment contains Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, Niacinamide, Zinc, and Aloe vera.
- It has skin-renewing properties that enhance collagen formation and skin suppleness.
- The acne removal gel assists in the decrease of acne outbreaks, the fading of scars, and the prevention of future breakouts. It helps to relieve skin irritations and inflammation.
- It assists in skin purification and the shrinking of pores.
- This salicylic acid acne gel promotes skin regeneration, improving skin texture and quality.
Foaming Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
With its unique recipe, Saturn Foaming Face Wash keeps you looking clean and fresh at all times keeping pimples at bay that is enriched with
- Blend of tea tree oil and essential oils
- Extract of Aloe Vera
- Orange peel and lemon extract
It's crucial to choose your face wash depending on your skin type and acne troubles to effectively address your requirements. Although acne face wash helps treat outbreaks, you shouldn't use it exclusively. You must keep in mind that a face wash is not intended to be a therapy in and of itself; rather, it is intended just to cleanse your face. Don't anticipate too much from a cleanser alone, although it is undoubtedly beneficial as a supplement to any other acne treatments you may be utilising.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I get rid of pimples overnight?
Although pimples cannot be removed overnight, home treatment may reduce swelling and improve the look of pimples. Keeping the area clean, using ice, and applying hot compresses may all help.
2. Is face gel and face wash the same?
- Gel cleansers have a different texture than foaming cleansers and are often thicker with less foaming.
- They give a gentler cleaning experience, making them perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Gel cleansers wash the face and pores without removing oils.
3. Does ice remove pimples?
While ice will not heal a pimple, it will reduce swelling and redness, making the blemish less visible. Ice may also provide brief pain relief for very inflamed pimples due to its numbing effect.
- Thomas Stringer, Arielle Nagler, Seth J Orlow, Vikash S Oza, Nov 2018, Clinical evidence for washing and cleansers in acne vulgaris: a systematic review
- Consumption of dairy in teenagers with and without acne
- A E Koku Aksu, S Metintas, Z N Saracoglu, G Gurel, I Sabuncu, I Arikan, C Kalyoncu, Dec 2012, Acne: prevalence and relationship with dietary habits in Eskisehir, Turkey