Home Remedies for Sun Tan Removal
When you glance in the mirror and see that your skin has darkened by two or more tones, the holidays are all fun and games. While a tan may fade over time, these home remedies can help you get rid of it quickly. The best cure is to use tan removal cream, de-tan cream, a homemade de-tan mask, Vitamin C serum, and a de-tan face pack. Here's a quick and easy way to get rid of sun tan! You don't have to worry about overexposure to the sun or spending too much time at the beach anymore.
1. Lemon juice
It has a whitening effect, which helps to remove tan.
Before applying it to your skin, combine some fresh lemon juice with honey.
- You can also gently scrape your skin with a mixture of sugar and lemon juice to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- To get rid of tan, tomatoes are utilised.
- Combine yoghurt and tomato to reduce tan.
Tomatoes help to brighten the skin and are rich in antioxidants whereas Yoghurt contains lactic acid that helps to soften the skin.
- A raw tomato's skin should be removed.
- In a blender, combine it with 1-2 teaspoons of fresh yoghurt.
- This paste should be applied to your tan and left on for 20 minutes before being washed off.
3. Cucumber juice extract
Cucumber extract helps to get rid of tan. Cucumber is the coolest and refreshing food that helps in removing tan as well as treating burned skin.
- Shred and squeeze cucumber to extract the juice.
- Apply the juice using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry completely before washing it. For added flavour, a squeeze of lemon juice can be added.
4. Use Bengal gram flour and turmeric to get rid of the tan
With Bengal gram flour and turmeric, the tan is erased. Turmeric brightens the complexion.
- Combine 1 teaspoon turmeric, a cup of Bengal gramme flour, and a little water or milk to make a thin paste.
- Allow the mixture to dry on your face and body before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Your tan will fade faster if you use it on a regular basis.
5. Use potato juice to remove the tan
To decrease the look of dark circles beneath the eyes, potato juice is widely utilised. Potato juice is a tan remover and relaxant.
- To remove a tan, juice a raw potato and apply it to your skin right away.
- As an alternative, thin potato slices can be used on your eyes and face.
- Allow 10-12 minutes for them to dry before washing them off.
6. Honey and papaya are used to remove tans
Natural enzymes found in papaya aid to exfoliate and bleach the skin. On the other hand, honey is a natural moisturiser and soothing agent for the skin. It also contains a lot of antioxidants, which battle free radicals, which cause the skin to age.
- Take ripe papaya.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of honey using the back of a spoon or a fork.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until a homogeneous paste develops.
- Allow for complete drying of the paste on the tanned skin.
- Wash it off.
7. Red lentil masoor dal, tomato, and aloe vera in a pack
Masoor dal is an excellent way to remove a tan. Tomato juice brightens the skin while aloe vera calms and moisturises it.
- 2 tablespoons masoor dal, softened by soaking in water for a few hours.
- Blend half a cup of water in a blender until smooth.
- 2 teaspoons fresh tomato juice and 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel should be added to the dal.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients to produce a paste.
- Allow 20 minutes to dry after applying to a tanned area.
- Rinse it out with water in a massaging motion.
8. With oatmeal and buttermilk, you can get rid of the tan
Combine oats with buttermilk for a lighter tan. The skin-cleansing and exfoliating properties of oatmeal are well-known. Lactic acid, which is abundant in buttermilk, helps to soften and even out skin tone.
- 2 tablespoons oats or oatmeal, soaked for 5 minutes in water
- Add plain buttermilk to the mix.
- To make the pack more moisturising, honey can be included.
- Make a paste using all of the ingredients and apply it to your face, neck, and arms.
- Wash it off to reveal fresher, cleaner-looking skin.
9. With milk cream and strawberries, you can get rid of your tan
Strawberries are abundant in alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and vitamin C, which assist in naturally brightening the skin. The creamy richness of milk cream locks in moisture deep within the skin, giving it a soft and healthy appearance.
- Using a fork, thoroughly mash a few ripe strawberries.
- 2 teaspoons fresh cream, mixed well to form a lump-free paste
- Allow this to sit on your face and tanned skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Use Cold water to wash your face.
10. For tanned skin, combine honey and pineapple pulp
Bromelain, a pineapple enzyme, destroys free radicals and reduces inflammation in the skin. It's also abundant in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E, all of which assist to counteract UV damage and leave skin looking even-toned and bright.
- 5-6 cubes of freshly diced ripe pineapple and 1 teaspoon honey in a blender
- Blend until the mixture is absolutely smooth.
- Put the extract in a dish and apply it to the areas of your skin that are tanned.
- Wash after 20 minutes.
- remove tan from the skin to remove tan from skin
If you're looking for precise home remedies for eliminating tan from specific body parts, look no further. Many of these ingredients are likely to be found in your kitchen, so prepare to raid your pantry to get rid of that tan.
- Use these simple home remedies to get rid of tan on your hands, arms, feet, and face.
- Sandalwood, commonly known as Chandan, is a wonderful skin-care component. Sandalwood's soothing and cooling properties will not only remove tan from your face but also improve the texture and tone of your skin.
- 2 tbsp pure sandalwood powder + 2 tbsp rose water = a thin paste
- Apply this paste evenly all over the face and neck to cover the tan.
- Before washing in cold water, allow airing dry. Your skin will glow if you do this as often as you like.
Coconut milk is another simple way to lighten a tan on your face.
- Apply fresh coconut milk.
- Before washing it away with water, wait until it's totally dry.
- Not only can doing this on a daily basis help your tan fade faster, but it will also nourish and give your skin a natural glow.
How to Get Rid of a Tan on Your Hands and Arms?
The bleaching properties of lemon and potatoes are well recognised. Combine these two natural ingredients in a potent combination to restore the natural colour of your hands and arms.
In a mixing bowl, combine equal portions of freshly squeezed potato and lemon juice.
- 1 tsp rose water, properly mixed
- With a cotton pad, apply liberally to the tanned regions of your hands and arms.
- Allow 20 minutes to pass before washing it off.
One can get rid of darkened hands and arms and gain bright skin by following these hand skincare routines.