Skin shine Cream is a type of prescription medicine that is used in the treatment of a disease called melasma. It quickly helps in skin renewal. It provides relief from swelling, itching, and redness of your skin and brings them to good health to restore its youthful appearance.
Major Benefits Of Skin shine Cream:
Melasma is a common skin disorder problem that causes discoloured dark patches on your skin. It is for treating short-term, moderate to long-term melasma. By nature, it is more common in females than males. Skin shine cream proves to be helpful to lighten out these dark patches of your skin which are usually caused due to birth control medicines, pregnancy, hormone medicine, or any injury that is caused to the skin. It effectively blocks the process of discolouration of the skin and helps in treating it effectively. Skin shine cream is found helpful in treating or reducing any rashes, redness, itchiness, or pain of the skin that may appear in this condition.
This improves your confidence and self-esteem as soon as your appearance changes. You should always use it only as prescribed and only apply that amount as has been told to. Keep using it regularly without any breaks for better results.
The usage of Skinshine Cream is recommended for the treatment of melasma that is mild to moderate in severity. Scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes are all less noticeable as a result of using this product. It is always best to make use of it in conjunction with sun protection measures such as using sunscreen and dressing in protective gear.
How to use skin shine cream without side effects?
- Apply the cream once a day at night and massage it in gently until it is completely absorbed.
- Initial improvements may be visible in as little as two weeks, with complete benefits often appearing after two to three months of consistent usage.
- Do not apply to damaged or diseased skin.
How to choose the best skin shine cream for your face?
Face Shine Cream contains three medications that treat melasma: hydroquinone, metastasone, and tretinoin (dark spots on the skin). Hydroquinone is a skin-whitening medication. In particular, it reduces the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin darkening. This impact may be reversed.
Is it safe to use skin shine cream?
Yes, Skinshine is safe to use if applied in the appropriate quantity for the prescribed period as directed by the doctor. Skinshine Cream should be used for as long as your doctor has prescribed it. However, do not use Skinshine Cream for more than 6 to 8 weeks without seeing a doctor.
5 Skin shine cream side effects
If you develop any of the following negative effects, discontinue use and visit your doctor immediately.
- Mild to severe redness, peeling, burning, dryness or itching of the skin may occur.
- Infection of the hair follicles, acne, and skin colour change
- Allergic skin response, mouth inflammation
- Skin infection, thinning skin
- Stretch marks and sweating issues
Alternative for skin shine cream
Here’s the best alternative for skin shine cream from Saturn’s pick:
Benefits & Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C skin lightening qualities extend to erasing dark spots & minimising hyperpigmentation. This Vitamin C serum suppresses the process of aberrant melanin pigment formation to balance out skin tone & reduces the appearance of dark spots, sun damage, acne scars, pimples, and hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide serum in skin whitening because it inhibits the transference of melanin to keratinocytes. After a lengthy period of use, niacinamide reduces hyperpigmentation and progressively lightens the skin.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter has a high concentration of fatty acids, which hydrates and tightens the skin.
- Turmeric Extract: Turmeric includes antioxidants as well as anti-inflammatory properties. These features will give the skin a radiant glow and sheen. Turmeric also revitalises your skin by enhancing its natural radiance. This face serum is quite significant since some types of hyperpigmentation are frequently caused by previous inflammation.
- Orange Extract: It is a powerful antioxidant & has a gentle astringent property which is effective for acne-prone skin. Orange extract prevents acne scars while reducing unwanted irritation & itching of the skin. One of the main features of this potent ingredient is its ability to control sebum production.
- SLS-Free, 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Orange Extract: Orange extract has been shown to stimulate collagen synthesis as well as antioxidant defence mechanisms within cells. The topically applied orange extract significantly lightens skin tone by inhibiting excessive melanin production and tyrosinase activity. This underarm darkness removal cream also aids in the production of ceramides, which contribute to skin hydration and help to prevent moisture loss.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C in plum extract helps to inhibit melanin synthesis which can result in clearer skin, which is the primary benefit of this skin whitening serum. The product is an essential part of a healthy skin regimen. Vitamin C will help your skin regenerate and repair itself faster, as well as help with the production of collagen. The product helps to brighten the inner thighs and even out your skin tone by lightening the darkness of your hyperpigmented patches.
- Lemon Extract: Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, which has been widely used as a powerful skin lightener. Lemon contains citric acid that helps in exfoliation, hence removing dead skin cells. This can make the skin brighter and softer. Also, lemon juice is full of antioxidants & contains limonene which helps in lightening dark inner thighs. This skin brightening serum helps in fading the scars and gives instant pink colour to your skin.
- Sugarcane Extract: This powerful ingredient is a major powerhouse of lactic and glycolic acid which helps maintain smooth skin due to its moisturizing & exfoliating abilities. Sugarcane extract helps in eliminating dry & dead skin cells by enhancing the growth of new cells. Acids in sugarcane extract help to promote collagen production and support the formation of elastin, which is necessary for skin elasticity.
- Saturn Intimate Lightening Serum has Vitamin C & sugarcane extract that are beneficial in clearing your skin, tightening your pores and helping to even out the skin tone around the neck, back & bum. As an antioxidant, vitamin C helps to neutralise free radicals that lead to damage to your skin. This damage can lead to dark patches in body folds or creases.
Skin shine creams should always be used in the same dose and duration as advised by the doctor. Wash your hands thoroughly before applying this medicine. It is also advisable to check the label to follow the directions before use. And is for external use only.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Do inform your doctor if you have any allergies to this medicine.
If these mentioned side effects or any other symptoms that you think to appear because of this medicine persist for a longer period, please consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are in the pregnancy stage or are currently suffering from any other disease as this medicine is not at all safe to use in lactating mothers.
1. Is Skinshine cream harmful?
Yes, it may have side effects when used in excess. Burning, irritation, itching, and redness at the application site are frequent adverse effects of this medication.
2. What are the disadvantages of skin shine cream?
- Sensations of burning or stinging at the point of application.
- Itchy and dry skin.
- Swelling of skin at the application site.
- Peeling and blistering of the skin.
- Skin rash.
- Change in colour and texture of the skin.
- Red spots on the skin.
- Photosensitivity of skin.
3. Is skin shine cream a steroid?
Yes. It contains Hydroquinone, Mometasone and Tretinoin.