How to Stop Hair Fall?
Excessive hair loss may be a bothersome issue, generating concern and lowering self-esteem, particularly in women. You may reduce hair loss with various easy and effective home remedies if you've been diagnosed appropriately.
Hair Loss: What Causes It?
- Deficiencies in nutrition
- Hormonal Discord
- Thyroid problems
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
Medical treatment for hair loss
- Minoxidil is a prescription-only hair loss therapy
This over-the-counter drug is available in three different forms: liquid, foam, and shampoo. Apply the product on your scalp once a day for ladies and twice a day for males to get the finest results.
The most common choice is foam, which may be applied while the hair is still damp. Minoxidil products can help with hair regrowth, hair loss prevention, or both. It requires at the very least.
- Laser And Light Therapy
Laser technology may aid in the growth of hair in people suffering from androgenic alopecia and pattern baldness. Other names for laser treatments include:
The use of red light treatment
- Using a cold laser
- Using a gentle laser
Yoga And Exercises For Hair Growth
Follow these instructions to improve your hair growth naturally.
- Jogging: We typically overlook the pores on our scalp when we go for a run. Running causes a lot of perspiration, which is beneficial to hair development.
- Neck Workouts: Neck exercises are one of the most effective strategies to promote hair development.
- Side To Side Hops: In addition to improving your cardiovascular health, side-to-side hops promote hair development.
The following are some yoga asanas that promote hair growth:
- Adho Mukha Svanasana
Hair growth Tips For Controlling Hair Fall
It's critical to understand your scalp type and use the appropriate shampoo. Your hair should be cleansed in the same manner as your scalp. For example, over-washing hair with a dry scalp can cause hair loss, as can not cleaning greasy locks three times a week. Make sure the shampoo doesn't include chemicals like sulphate, paraben, or silicone, which can cause your hair to become brittle and split easily.
An excellent conditioner may make a huge difference in your hair's condition. It contains amino acids, which help to repair damaged hair while also keeping it smooth.
- Exercise and Diet
All of the vital nutrients and proteins must be given to your hair as nourishment. Always have good exercise and a well-maintained diet. Yoga and meditation can help to minimise hair fall.
- Treatments Using Chemicals
Hair treatments such as straightening, hair styling, and colouring are bad for your hair. Blow dryers and curling rods should not be used on damp hair since they boil the water in your hair shaft, leaving it brittle.
Use a blow dryer at low temperature. Start with a strengthening leave-in conditioner and conclude with a protective spray if you're using additional products that heat your hair.
Oiling nourishes the roots and increases blood circulation. Make sure to massage your hair once a week using a scalp-friendly oil. After two hours, cover it with a shower cap and wash it off with a light shampoo.
- Excessive use of styling products
Using too many chemical-laden hair products might be detrimental in the long term. It's recommended to avoid them and instead attempt natural, homemade recipes.
Natural Remedies To Treat Hair Fall
- Egg mask
Egg Mask is a natural remedy for hair loss. Sulphur, phosphorus, selenium, iodine, zinc, and protein are all found in eggs, and they all contribute to encouraging hair development.
To make the mask, follow these steps:
- Separate one egg white and combine it with a teaspoon of olive oil and honey in a plate.
- With your hands, make a paste and apply it from root to tip.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild wash.
Protein and essential fats in them help with hair development and hair loss.
To make the milk, follow these steps:
- Grate a medium-sized coconut and cook it for five minutes in a pan.
- Strain and set aside to chill.
- Then, to the milk, add one tablespoon each of crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds.
- Apply to your hair and scalp.
- Honey with Greek Yogurt
In a dish, combine 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, and the juice of 1 lemon.
- Apply this mixture to the scalp and roots with a dye brush.
- Before washing with cold water, wait 30 minutes.
- Apply this paste once a week.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a natural treatment for hair loss and hair growth. It can also help with scalp irritation and peeling.
- Extract the pulp from the Aloe Vera stem.
- Leave it on for 30 min after applying it to your hair and scalp.
- Rinse well with plain water. To obtain greater results, repeat this process three to four times each week.
- Onion juice
Onions' antibacterial characteristics assist to prevent scalp infections, and their sulphur component stimulates blood circulation to the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- To get onion juice, first, crush the onion and then squeeze it out.
- Apply a cotton ball to your scalp that has been soaked in onion juice.
- Allow it to rest for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water and a light shampoo.
- repeat this method to see the results.
How To Avoid Hair Fall?
- Regular Trims
- Avoid Taking Hot Showers
- Combing Wet Hair
- Wearing Tight Hairstyles
If your hair loss problem does not go away or returns, see a dermatologist or a trichologist for therapy and follow a good hair care routine at home.