Anti-Stretch Marks Oil
Stretch marks are unsightly and can affect a woman's self-esteem. Women may have stretch marks due to pregnancy or sudden weight gain/loss. So before you start using those expensive invasive treatments and products to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, you should try using Saturn by GHC’s Tone Up Anti-Stretch Marks Oil.
Stretch mark removal oil for women is a blend of richly moisturizing natural herbs and essential oils, which reduces the appearance of stretch marks. This oil is 100% natural, safe and effective.
Anti-stretch marks oil smoothens your skin’s surface and helps it to regain its elasticity. This oil is not greasy on your skin and absorbs quickly. You can use it daily to help restore your skin’s suppleness. This makes your skin feel as if you never had stretch marks – full of life, vitality and beauty.
- Turmeric Oil
- Harad Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Amla Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Stretch marks occur due to the weakening of the skin. If you have noticed that your skin has started hanging in different parts of the body like the chest, abdomen, thighs, buttocks and back then it may be because of stretch marks. Even though they are not real tears, they are most commonly called stretch marks because the constant stretching of the skin causes them. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that can be used to treat this condition and prevent future marks from occurring.
- When used on the skin, turmeric oil offers anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce many skin issues including stretch marks. The reason why turmeric oil benefits are so effective is because of one main ingredient – curcumin. Curcumin is responsible for supporting body tissues and helping to prevent infections and pain, too. It's also able to remove free radicals from the body.
- Rosemary oil is a very useful remedy for curing stretch marks. Rosemary oil is a natural ingredient & contains potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective moisturizer and detoxifier for the skin. Rosemary oil contains two compounds: carnosic acid and rosmarinic acid. These compounds have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin irritation and redness. When these compounds are applied to the skin, they can help to increase skin elasticity, which will reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Harad oil is one of the most famous oils in Ayurveda. Mainly it is used by pregnant women to remove dead skin cells and helps in the growth of new cells. Harad oil reduces the discolouration caused by sun exposure on your skin helping to even out your skin tone. It is important to apply this oil to your stretch marks directly so that they receive the same amount of attention as other parts of your body.
- Amla oil is filled with antioxidants which help protect the skin from damage by soothing the skin and providing relief from the itchiness and burning sensations often experienced from stretch marks. The amla berry contains vitamins that are crucial for your body such as A, C, E, B1 and B2. It has anti-oxidants to repair damaged skin caused by stretch marks.
How to Use:
Massage daily on problematic areas such as stomach, thighs and upper arms for 15 - 20 minutes everyday & cover with a warm towel for 10 minutes post-application.
- GHC products are dermatologically tested and are safe for all skin types, therefore it shouldn't lead to any side effects.
- However, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Consult your doctor in case you are pregnant, lactating or taking any other medication.